Speed on OrderModify

Hi Traders,  

Now I feel the execution speed of OrderModify is quite slow.

When I see the timestamp on "Journal" of MT4, after sending order modify to confirming of the order modified, there is about 600ms in average. Opening order is much shorter, about 150 ms.  Deleting order also takes longer time, about 400ms.

I am using a VPS near the broker server, and the latency is about 4ms. When I talked with the broker which I use, they said that Order Modify wont go to the market, and therefore it should be faster.

This latency is the problem of client side?  

I am running multiple EAs on one window. Does this affect?  

iAlchemist:

Hi Traders,  

Now I feel the execution speed of OrderModify is quite slow.

When I see the timestamp on "Journal" of MT4, after sending order modify to confirming of the order modified, there is about 600ms in average. Opening order is much shorter, about 150 ms.  Deleting order also takes longer time, about 400ms.

I am using a VPS near the broker server, and the latency is about 4ms. When I talked with the broker which I use, they said that Order Modify wont go to the market, and therefore it should be faster.

This latency is the problem of client side?  

I am running multiple EAs on one window. Does this affect?  

Are you using some kind slippage in sending orders and do you know if slippage is used (or can be used) in order modifying or not ? i guess because order modifying is specific and fixed,so it takes time to match but order send is a open choice any first available price,but experts can better explain us.

almost at first place order sending takes two states,checked and verified at broker server and moved forward to market where it confirmed but in case of order modifying only broker server one state.
Reason: