copy signal in metatrader4 and online forever

hello

after i will rent signal , how can i be online forever without turn on my computer ?

i should use vps? do you know any other cheapest way ?

or if i should use only vps how can i set metatrader 4 in my vps and copy my signals to web base version? can i do it without ant technical knowlage ?

and if i buy signal for a month now (4-2-2017) this will end in (28-2-2017)? or end after 30 days?

thanks

Now you've subscribed you need a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal without your computer turned on all the time.

You can use MT4 or MT5 (MQL5) integrated VPS service, which is not the cheapest but its easy to set up and reliable too.

(as for the subscription period, its for 30 days, not for the remainder of the month)  

You can follow the instructions below:

1. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long. 

2. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

3. In the Virtual Hosting window that opens, click Next, then Next again, select the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value (right side of window) and click Next.

4. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.

5. Complete your payment for the VPS Service and you are done.  

thanks so much for your response

1-can i use my cpanel cloud host for that?

2-your answer  "

(as for the subscription period, its for 30 days, not for the remainder of the month) 

"   is for signal rent i asked or for host you said?

thanks again

trader92:
thanks so much for your response

1-can i use my cpanel cloud host for that?

2-your answer  "

"   is for signal rent i asked or for host you said?

thanks again

1. I don't know.

2. Its for both, signal and VPS.

Reason: