copy signals - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou:

Make sure you've followed the steps  below:

1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 

2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.

3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.

4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe. 

5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.

6. Select the paymet method and complete payment for your subscription.

7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:

• Agree to the terms of use of the signals service
  • Enable real time signal subscription
  • Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels
  • Synchronise positions without confirmations

8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.

9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty. 

10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.

11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long. 

12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

13. In the Virtual Hosting window that opens, click Next, then Next again, select the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value (right side of window) and click Next.

14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.

15. Complete your payment for the VPS Service and you are done.  

I followed these steps. But i got the same message. are there different mql5 accounts? I use the same login as i log in to this forum.

I use mt5 platform but this wouldn't matter for the steps i think. 

I believe that your problem is related to the specific signal. I can't think of anything else.

do you have more than one account on MT5 platform?

Hi guys

Just an offshoot question to an answer supplied here. I have subscribed to a signal and my account is much larger than the signal providers.When I filled out the TERMS OF USE boxes I used the default setting. The problem now is that the signal provider is only using micro-lots for trading my account which is not going to grow it very much. Can I change the  Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum option????.  Because I think the default was much smaller.

Agree to the terms of use of the signals service

• Enable real time signal subscription
  • Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels
  • Synchronise positions without confirmations
  • 8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.

9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty. 

10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.

You can put in the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field a value up to 95%, not more.

That means that 95% of your account will copy the signal. If its much bigger like you say, you will copy it with a ratio greater than 100%. 

Hello is it possible to modify the volume lot of copied signal ? or somewhere to change the leverage on mt4 platform?

You cannot modify the size of signal copying lots, but there are some programs in the market they can help you with that.

You can change the leverage of you account through your broker, but it will not affect the size of copying positions. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can put in the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field a value up to 95%, not more.

That means that 95% of your account will copy the signal. If its much bigger like you say, you will copy it with a ratio greater than 100%. 

Thanks Eleni.If I have already subscribed then how can I alter it???

You can open your platform's Tools >> Options >> Signals tab, alter the setting and then migrate the signal to the VPS again and the new setting will be applied.

Don't forget to tick and fill in all the fields on the Signals tab! 

Thanks Eleni so i have to look after programs wich could modify size lots can i get more information about that thank you
    Reason: