affiliate with MQL5

hi,

how can i get an affiliate link with MQL5 to bring clients to subscribe ? 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Affiliate program in Market and Signals to be closed

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2015.12.21 13:03

Affiliate program in Market and Signals to be closed

Due to low demand and incompatibility with the new MQL5.community services, the affiliate program is to be closed soon.

• Beginning from January 1, 2016, it will no longer be possible to set a partner payoff amount and register new affiliate links.
  • Starting from April 1, 2016, no more payoff will be received by promoters for purchases made via affiliate links.

external links

Sergey Golubev, 2016.09.08 16:27

I am not sure that I correctly understood sorry ...

If you are talking about affiliate program so it was closed: Affiliate program in Market and Signals to be closed

Links to your products/signals/blog post are already in your profile so just make sharing it from your profile for all your mql5 profile friends (if they do not like it so they will switch it off, if it is ok for them so they will get the info on their profule for their friends).

External links for commercial products can be posted on profile only, and not on the forum.

external links

Sergey Golubev, 2016.09.08 18:54

Example - I am having one facebook account, 3 facebook groups, 3 twitter accounts, linkedin account, reddit account, google+ account, vkontakte account, and more.

How to share?
It is simple:

- blogs (below blog post):

- profile :

- the thread :

I am not sure how it will be affected on the rating accorfing to the info you provided (I never look at rating/points sorry) but I am making the sharing all the time.
Otherwise how the people will know about my existing (that I am still alive)? :)

external links

Sergey Golubev, 2016.09.08 19:01

Also, if I feel that I made a good post (just a post on the thread) so I can promote it too.

This is example with my previous post - if I click on '5 button' (see image below) so this post (some part of the content from the post with the link "to read more") will go to my profile, and all my 1079 profile friends will see it (and they can share it as well to their social networks and so on on the way I provided above):

Reason: