Experts: MA Cross

MA Cross:

The Expert Advisor based on intersection of two iMA.

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hi Vladimir, the MA Cross in this link does not work in renko charts MT5 live trading while it works in the backtest.. Can you check this out?

Ammar Yaseen :
Hi Vladimir, the MA Cross in this link does not work in renko charts MT5 live trading while it works in the backtest .. Can you check this out?

In MetaTrader 5 there are no charts Renko :)

I have developed my own renko charts indicator.. Should I PM you the link.. 

Ammar Yaseen:
Я разработал свой собственный индикатор графика ренко. Должен ли я указать вам ссылку ..

I have PM you the indicator to make charts

Ammar Yaseen :

I strongly advise you to study the MetaTrader 5 documentation - there are no Renko graphs in it.

Ammar Yaseen:

Please, read help Custom Financial Instruments:

"

Testing Using Custom Financial Instruments

Real trades cannot be executed on custom symbols, but they can be used for testing trading robots and indicators in the Strategy Tester. "

Custom Financial Instruments - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5
Custom Financial Instruments - For Advanced Users - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The trading platform allows creating custom financial symbols. You can view charts of such symbols and perform technical analysis, as well as use them for testing trading robots and indicators in the Strategy Tester. If your broker does not provide the instrument, on which you want to test your strategy, or the provided history depth and the...

Hi Vladimir, if you add take profit and stop loss functions it will be great i think.. 

Osman Kaya :
Hi Vladimir, if you add take profit and stop loss functions it will be great i think..  

Search the codebase (Cross) among my codes and you can choose many different options.

Vladimir Karputov:

Where is the code 
Reason: