Experts: Exp_MFI

Exp_MFI:

The simplest Expert Advisor based on MFI.

Fig. 1. Examples of trades on the chart

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

Why this EA is taking arbitrary trade on my system and not based on indicator? Also on what basis does it close position?

dear programer expert EA....
I hope you can help me to edit this EA so that open transactions based on Fractal close both for each transaction using SL and TP. so everytime there are standard fractals on TF 30 or other TF will do the transaction. Thank you for the help. I wish Vladimir always healthy and always successful. God bless you.

Bangun Prastyo :
dear programer expert EA....
I hope you can help me to edit this EA so that open transactions based on Fractal close both for each transaction using SL and TP. so everytime there are standard fractals on TF 30 or other TF will do the transaction. Thank you for the help. I wish Vladimir always healthy and always successful. God bless you.

You write the second post - and the second time it is completely unclear what you want. Try this: Write a short sentence. Draw a picture.

Vladimir Karputov:

You write the second post - and the second time it is completely unclear what you want. Try this: Write a short sentence. Draw a picture.

thank you sir for responding to my chat. I just want to ask someone as a master coding expert mql5 to create a system like this. with reference to the fractals indicator. when there is a standard fractal arrow, then it will make a transaction either bbau or sell according to the fractal appears. and the close system for every open transaction is given a close option ALL and (options TP and SL for each open transaction).

Thank you for the help. God bless you.

Bangun Prastyo :
Vladimir Karputov:

thank you sir for responding to my chat. I just want to ask someone as a master coding expert mql5 to create a system like this. with reference to the fractals indicator. when there is a standard fractal arrow, then it will make a transaction either bbau or sell according to the fractal appears. and the close system for every open transaction is given a close option ALL and (options TP and SL for each open transaction).

Thank you for the help. God bless you.

I can recommend the Fractals Corridor indicator - you can build an Expert Advisor based on this indicator.

Vladimir Karputov:

I can recommend the Fractals Corridor indicator - you can build an Expert Advisor based on this indicator.

I don't need indicators sir. I need a robot that works based on fractals only. every new fractal transaction starts with a reverse system or counter trend.

Reason: