Indicators: i-Regr

i-Regr:

i-Regr is a MetaTrader 5 indicator. Regression Channel: Linear Regression Channel, Quadratic (Parabolic) Regression Channel, Cubic Regression Channel.

i_Regr_linear

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hi Vladimir, is there any chance to add push notifications when the price cross all the levels? For example when it hits the top line have notification then when come back to the centre also have notification, vice versa for ther bottom. Would much appreciate your help. Thank you in advance

Dimitar Dimitrov :
Hi Vladimir, is there any chance to add push notifications when the price cross all the levels? For example when it hits the top line have notification then when come back to the centre also have notification, vice versa for ther bottom. Would much appreciate your help. Thank you in advance

Personally, I did not plan such functionality. Ask - can anyone do it for free. Or order from Freelance.

Vladimir Karputov:

Personally, I did not plan such functionality. Ask - can anyone do it for free. Or order from Freelance.

Ok, no worries. 

Hi, guys! I would like to have a scanner of all shares or pairs that send a alert too.

So, you have a path to implement it ? Or do you have another indicador or EA that make this?

Thank´s a lot to improve this nice indicator.

I appreciate your work on this awesome indicator. Thanks.
Reason: