Invalid stops error 130 - page 2

Again Alain's response refers to me to WHRoeders previous post - I already referred to that and  believe I understand the content

That's good, but then you don't apply it. It was obvious from the start the problem was you didn't check Stoplevels (or not correctly), which is well explained in one of WHRoeder's link.

Anyway, I suppose you got it now.

As a side note, I would never trade on a live account with a broker using such high stoplevels, that's insane.

Marco vd Heijden:

code

appreciated

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez:
Without the

code

it's impossible to help. We are not soothsayers. Regards.
Marco vd Heijden:

How are we able to help if you post incomplete

code

and do not show how these values are calculated ?

Alain Verleyen:
Fix your

code.

And if you cant post

ALL

the relevant

code.

Now Mister Peter i am not sure you understand that there is a difference between continously posting a screenshots of the journal log and actually posting the code that calculates these values.

This is post 12, and we still have no idea how these values are calculated.

Alain Verleyen:

That's good, but then you don't apply it. It was obvious from the start the problem was you didn't check Stoplevels (or not correctly), which is well explained in one of WHRoeder's link.

Anyway, I suppose you got it now.

As a side note, I would never trade on a live account with a broker using such high stoplevels, that's insane.

Thanks Alain

Your right about the Broker - took at look at them for high leverage but have high spreads and stoplevels 

Marco vd Heijden:

Now Mister Peter i am not sure you understand that there is a difference between continously posting a screenshots of the journal log and actually posting the code that calculates these values.

This is post 12, and we still have no idea how these values are calculated.

Marco,

I just feel I am banging my head against a brick wall .  

I do understand what you say but I too feel pretty frustrated by some of the responses that I have received which sometimes seem to have little relevance when trying to find a solution.  

I honestly would say don't respond if you have nothing useful to contribute - don't waste your time or my time

Whether I show my log or the journal doesn't change the outcome.  

I have duplicated information because I am asked for information.

As previously stated you guys all try to help (and very much appreciated) but I don't want to waste your time and my time chasing red probable herrings!

I now believe the answer with regard to the STOPLEVELS explains this problem - thank you very much for this information.  

IT has nothing to do with the way the variable is calculated - the calculation has worked thousands and thousands of times - the broker and StopLevels was what had changed 

I genuinely appreciate many of the response I have had of the years and the help given 

Was it not for the fact that i took the time to open my meta editor to write code for you? , yes FOR YOU

and what have you ever done for me?

peterhw:

IT has nothing to do with the way the variable is calculated - the calculation has worked thousands and thousands of times - the broker and StopLevels was what had changed 

Of course it is.

If you had show it from the start, we would have seen you was not checking Stoplevels. If you want to avoid such problem in the future, it's always better to code something that works in all situation that something linked to your current broker/symbol/whatever. 

Alain Verleyen:

Of course it is.

If you had show it from the start, we would have seen you was not checking Stoplevels. If you want to avoid such problem in the future, it's always better to code something that works in all situation that something linked to your current broker/symbol/whatever. 

Thank you for your patience
Reason: