Discussion of article "A Universal Oscillator with a GUI"

New article A Universal Oscillator with a GUI has been published:

The article describes the process of creation of a universal indicator based on all oscillators available in the terminal, with its own graphical interface. The GUI allows users to quickly and easily change settings of each oscillator straight from the chart window (without having to open its properties), as well as to compare their values and to select an optimal option for a specific task.

Now the iUniOscGUI indicator is fully complete, and the graphical interface can have different colors (Fig. 6).

Fig. 6. Different GUI color schemes of the iUniOscGUI indicator

Author: Dmitry Fedoseev

how I can download the attachments?!

MetaQuotes:

New article A Universal Oscillator with a GUI has been published:

Author: Dmitry Fedoseev

It is better to read the indicators on the chart and change their parameters. And not only oscillators.

Good indicator, thanks for that.
While I was try to use the indicator  that uses a Divergence indicator which uses this indicator for getting oscillator data I came across these lines of indicator handles

m_handle=iATR(Symbol(),Period(),ma_period);
m_handle=iBearsPower(Symbol(),Period(),ma_period);
m_handle=iDeMarker(Symbol(),Period(),ma_period);
These lines creates handles for the selected oscillator and they works fine, but my concern is the hand-coded Symbol() and Period() functions. I plan to use the indicator on a Multi-symbol EA, so that means that I will create indicator handles of other symbols and periods from a single chart. My concern Is these hand-coded Symbol() and Period() functions that I think will give me the handle of current chart instead of handle of symbol and period that entered as arguments on the iCustom functions that called it.
My expectation was these lines would look like this:
pSymbol // parameter symbol variable from iCustom
pPeriod // parameter period variable from iCustom
m_handle=iATR(pSymbol,pPeriod,ma_period);
m_handle=iBearsPower(pSymbol,pPeriod,ma_period);
m_handle=iDeMarker(pSymbol,pPeriod,ma_period);
Can you help me clarify this doubt. How to use the indicator on a Multi-Symbol EA
Auto search for divergences and convergences
Auto search for divergences and convergences
  • www.mql5.com
The article considers all kinds of divergence: simple, hidden, extended, triple, quadruple, convergence, as well as divergences of A, B and C classes. A universal indicator for their search and display on the chart is developed.
Reason: