T/P and S/L

Why are TP and SL is not taken into account in signal routing?
Thanks

TonyGerry:
Thanks
As far as I know they are,  maybe the seller of the signal you are subscribed to does not use SL and TP.

TonyGerry:
Thanks
Can you explain what you mean exactly ? Maybe by posting some log or screenshot ?

angevoyageur:
Können Sie erklären, was Sie genau? Vielleicht, indem wir einige Protokoll-oder Screenshot?
Hello,
I use the signal VilicaFxReal.
The trades are in it but my broker always executed without
SL and TP. What am I doing wrong.
Thanks

TonyGerry:
Hello,
I use the signal VilicaFxReal.
The trades are in it but my broker always executed without
SL and TP. What am I doing wrong.
Thanks

Do you see any error in journal or in other terminal tab? ... I am not sure exactly but I was reading some suggestion about using same (or similar) broker with signal provider ... because if his broker/account is not ecn (sl and tp is placed on the same time with openning trade), but your broker/account is ecn (sl/tp is placed as the second step after openning the trade) so ...

Anyway - write to ServiceDesk or use Review of the signal to write/ask something

newdigital:

Do you see any error in journal or in other terminal tab? ... I am not sure exactly but I was reading some suggestion about using same (or similar) broker with signal provider ... because if his broker/account is not ecn (sl and tp is placed on the same time with openning trade), but your broker/account is ecn (sl/tp is placed as the second step after openning the trade) so ...

Anyway - write to ServiceDesk or use Review of the signal to write/ask something

There is no need to modify sl/tp as a second step, even with ECN broker. (In fact Market execution order with can be used not only by ECN broker).

Maybe the OP doesn't check the "Copy Stop Loss and Take profit levels" in Signals options ?

Reason: