can't install MT4 on a Mac Book anymore

Hi All, 

I have installed MT4 a couple of times on my Mac Book using PlayOnMac and the tutorial provided on the mt4 website but today I can't figure out what is going on.

I download the mt4setup.exe file from mt4.com but when I install it, it installs mt5, every time.

I have reinstalled playonmac a couple of times, downloaded the mt4 setup file couple of times but it installs mt5 every single time, I don't get it.

Anybody knows what is going on or what I am doing wrong? 

BourneID: I have installed MT4 a couple of times on my Mac Book using PlayOnMac and the tutorial provided on the mt4 website but today I can't figure out what is going on. I download the mt4setup.exe file from mt4.com but when I install it, it installs mt5, every time. I have reinstalled playonmac a couple of times, downloaded the mt4 setup file couple of times but it installs mt5 every single time, I don't get it. Anybody knows what is going on or what I am doing wrong? 
You can no longer download MT4 from MetaQuotes (you will get MT5). You can only download MT4 via your Broker. This is all over the forum on many threads. Before posting, please do a search!

Fernando Carreiro:
You can no longer download MT4 from MetaQuotes (you will get MT5). You can only download MT4 via your Broker. This is all over the forum on many threads. Before posting, please do a search!
alright, thank you for your answer. But I am not reading every <Deleted>thread I did a search I was specifically searching the forum for Apple/OS x and could't find anything and when you download the executable it says mt4setup!

BourneID:
alright, thank you for your answer. But I am not reading every <Deleted>thread I did a search I was specifically searching the forum for Apple/OS x and could't find anything and when you download the executable it says mt4setup!

Please use polite language on this forum.

We have more reason to be irritated than you because we are getting sick and tired of answering the same question over and over again.

We are not Metaquotes, we are just users of MT4 and MT5. I think that most of us agree that it is totally ridiculous that a download for MT4 actually downloads MT5. It seems to be some cheap trick to make people use MT5 instead of MT4 and Metaquotes should be ashamed of themselves!

Reason: