Indicators: Automatic Fixed Scale with Top/Bottom Margins

Automatic Fixed Scale with Top/Bottom Margins:

This code was written as an indicator. It adds top and bottom margin to the chart. Both can be adjusted separately.

How it works

Author: rkdius

Hello, this is really a great indicator, at last adding a feature that was a major problem with mt4 for years.

I noticed a problem though, I'm not sure what is happening but the indicator seems to be disabling Auto-scroll. So the first bar does not move automatically to the chart shift any more, when the indicator is on a chart.

Please help fix!

Max:
Hello, this is really a great indicator, at last adding a feature that was a major problem with mt4 for years.

I noticed a problem though, I'm not sure what is happening but the indicator seems to be disabling Auto-scroll. So the first bar does not move automatically to the chart shift any more, when the indicator is on a chart.

Please help fix!
It's disabling auto-scroll when you scroll back, and enabling it when you scroll to the front. Is that not working properly?

You can disable this feature in Meta Editor by changing these lines (58, 59):

if(pos>0) ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_AUTOSCROLL,false);                    // If chart scrolled backwards switch off Autoscroll
   else ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_AUTOSCROLL,true);                          // if chart at front switch Autoscroll on
to

//   if(pos>0) ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_AUTOSCROLL,false);                    // If chart scrolled backwards switch off Autoscroll
//   else ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_AUTOSCROLL,true);                          // if chart at front switch Autoscroll on
and recompiling the code.

I've made it and option, but the code needs proofreading before showing up here, so optionally you can wait for version 1.06.

Yes I see, I had not understood this feature of the indicator to adjust Autoscroll, wow brilliant. 

So I am going to check carefully what I am doing with it, because I thought the autoscroll was off after I changed profiles, even though I left it at current bar.

Sure, I'm fine to wait for clearance.

Really useful, thank you

Regards

Kate

@kate682

is there the same for MT5?

Marximus:

it seems that the thread is dead it's a pity because I'm still looking

I love that indicator. I wish there was one for MT5 too.

Marximus #:

Right Click on a chart, "properties" click "common" tab

check "scale fix"

viola!

When using this indicator together with the Trade Panel, it freezes(or slow) when switching time periods or closing MT4.

Is there any solution to this problem?

Reason: