Fastest possible way to check ALL charts?

Dear Everyone,

On the left hand side of MT 4 is a list of all trading symbols that can be traded: currency pairs, stocks, CFDs, materials (raw materials) and so on.

Is there any simple and effective, fastest possible way, to check each and every chart even multiple times per day? So I wouldn't need to open one by one, resize one by one, enable custom template on one by one, zoom in/out one by one, define wanted time frame on one by one and so on. If anyone wants to check really ALL charts, even several times per day, it is huge time consuming to do what I listen for every single one.

What I am referring to is: charts, e.g.  9 charts, different symbols and not different time frames of same symbol, at the same time get loaded on the screen and with click of a single button I could check new 9 charts, and another click of a button, another 9 charts, and then another and so on, until all are checked.

All should be opened with my chosen custom template, well fitting on the screen. All of them should be zoom in/out using my middle mouse rotary button at the same time. At the same time I should also change time frames for all. Obviously all charts should be immediately located to the most updated, recent (if market trading hours are opened), candle so to the most right side of the chart, each chart.

Does anything like that exist? Or anything as similar as possible? I am asking strictly only for opening (looking at) charts. Definitely not any kind of further usage of those charts. If I decide to check anything, to do some analysis or to do whatever I want, I will do so manually on one by one.

Definitely possible. What you have suggested is very specific, so you may want to look to the Freelance section for a bespoke solution.