can we code H2 time frame with iCustom function

Hello Developers

i have custom indicator and i want to use H2 time frame values of this Custom indicator. can i do this if Yes the How. and what the disadvantage of Non Standard Time Frames of Mt4

i will be very thankful to you if you quickly Response

Regards

Muhammad Mudasir

Muhammad Mudasir:

Hello Developers

i have custom indicator and i want to use H2 time frame values of this Custom indicator. can i do this if Yes the How. and what the disadvantage of Non Standard Time Frames of Mt4

i will be very thankful to you if you quickly Response

Regards

Muhammad Mudasir

You still have to keep the H2 chart open for accessing it with the iCustom function, despite they claimed they fixed the issue (a year ago).

Ovo Cz:

You still have to keep the H2 chart open for accessing it with the iCustom function, despite they claimed they fixed the issue (a year ago).

You mean 120 will be in period and i can acess data through mql5

Muhammad Mudasir:
You mean 120 will be in period and i can acess data through mql5

I meant you could access any offline chart data if the offline chart was open. The closed charts do not update data in such functions like iCustom, they behave like they were frozen. So you have to keep the offline chart window open, if you want to use data from it.

The period in the function would be the offline chart period

I suppose you talked about MQL4 rather than MQL5.

Ovo Cz:

I meant you could access any offline chart data if the offline chart was open. The closed charts do not update data in such functions like iCustom, they behave like they were frozen. So you have to keep the offline chart window open, if you want to use data from it.

The period in the function would be the offline chart period

I suppose you talked about MQL4 rather than MQL5.
Ok thank u i got it
Reason: