Script/EA to open buy/sell position few pips away from current

Hi Guys, need help to edit the MQ4 attach or maybe you have any EA/Script to what i need. much Appreciate if any could help.

If i'm looking to buy, when i activate the EA/Script, it will immediately open a buy, subsequently the EA/Script will open another buy above the previous price with few pips away. i will be able to set how many trade i want it to open, lot size, how many pips away for next position and either buy or sell.

example.

OPEN : BUY
LOT : 0.01
PIPS AWAY  : 2
NO. OF TRADE : 5 

EA/SCRIPT open a buy at price 1.44565 with 0.01 lot. 

When price touches 1.44585 it open another buy position with 0.01 lot

When pirce touches 1.44605 it open another buy position with 0.01 lot

this continues till 5 trade as i set it to 5 trade to open

Thank You 

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Good luck.

Alain Verleyen:

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Good luck.

Ah ic.. that is how it works... thank you so much.. if there is then would greatly appreciated... if there isn't then it's ok... :D
Reason: