mt4 account not working why ?

I have one demo account its working fine . I applied for another demo account on another broker and it wont work . why ? can you only have one account one mt4 at any one time ? if so how could I delete my demo account and use the most recent demo account ? thank you

tennisplayer128:
I have one demo account its working fine . I applied for another demo account on another broker and it wont work . why ? can you only have one account one mt4 at any one time ? if so how could I delete my demo account and use the most recent demo account ? thank you
You can have as many accounts as you want, but can only connect to one at a time per MetaTrader setup. If you setup multiple MetaTrader installations, you can have multiple connections open at the same time.

You can't use an account from 1 broker on a different broker's platform. Their servers will not recognise your log in details.

Keith Watford:
You can't use an account from 1 broker on a different broker's platform. Their servers will not recognise your log in details.

Not sure what you mean exactly Keith ? You can use any account on any MT4 platform.

tennisplayer128:

About the OP question, what that means "not working" ?

Check the logs (Journal tab of Terminal window).

Reason: