Indicators: MetaCOT 2 CFTC ToolBox (Set of Indicators) MT4

MetaCOT 2 CFTC ToolBox (Set of Indicators) MT4:

MetaCOT 2 CFTC ToolBox Indicators is a set of MetaCOT 2 indicators which provides access to data from CFTC reports. MetaCOT 2 supports COT reports, Disaggregated COT, TFF and CIT. All indicators are available in source code and can be used to build your trading system.

Author: Vasiliy Sokolov

Hello, i installed MetaCOT 2 Install CFTC Reports MT4 and completed download of CFTC data, and allows URL.

and the MetaCOT 2 CFTC TOOLBOX (set of Indocators) MT4 ..put all item in correct place and complied indicators 

But Indicators do not load on chart. 

2016.12.23 23:29:00.833 Cannot call '..\Scripts\Market\MetaCOT 2 CFTC ToolBox Demo MT4.ex4::GetCftcReportInfo', '..\Scripts\Market\MetaCOT 2 CFTC ToolBox Demo MT4.ex4' is not loaded

Plesas advice  

I believe you have to buy another part so that it could work, if it work no one know like many calendar indicators does not work any more, particularly the one without publishing of source code   

Hello, does the tool: MetaCOT 2 CFTC ToolBox Demo MT4 still work?

I did it as described: first downloaded the MetaCOT 2 Install CFTC Reports MT4 tool and installed the reports on the computer.

MetaCOT 2 CFTC ToolBox Demo, all files were copied into the corresponding folders, then clicked on Compile for each individual folder in the MetaEditor. If I double-click or drag § drop any indicator into the chart window, I can make changes, but it doesn't appear in the chart. What am I doing wrong?