Need MT4 EA to trade Manual Horizontal line

Dear Experts ....

I need MT4  EA for manually drawn horizontal line ...

* 6 Horizontal lines have to be drawn MANUALLY .. in which one is for buy , second is for Target and third is for Stop loss and  Same vise versa for Sell side .

* Option needed in properties to select BUY side alone or SELL side alone or BOTH side line required ..

* Horizontal Line should be moved manually to any price or price mentioned in properties column ..

* Orders have to placed while price meet outs the horizontal line respectively based on " order options "

"ORDER OPTIONS " are :-

==> FOR BUY SIDE ...

PLACE ORDER WHILE PRICE MEETS THE LINE , or ..

CROSS THE LINE or ..

ONCE CROSSED AND AGAIN MEETS THE LINE ( Order should not sent if the price crossed and get back horizontal line in same candle) ..

SL line and TARGET line should be enabled only after Buy / Sell made ..

Both TGT line and SL line should Display the difference points from Entry point ..

SAME VISE VERSA FOR SELL SIDE ..

Searched and tried in net cant get required ..

Guys Help me ...

Thanks in Advance

udhaytirupur:

Dear Experts ....

I need MT4  EA for manually drawn horizontal line ...

* 6 Horizontal lines have to be drawn MANUALLY .. in which one is for buy , second is for Target and third is for Stop loss and  Same vise versa for Sell side .

* Option needed in properties to select BUY side alone or SELL side alone or BOTH side line required ..

* Horizontal Line should be moved manually to any price or price mentioned in properties column ..

* Orders have to placed while price meet outs the horizontal line respectively based on " order options "

"ORDER OPTIONS " are :-

==> FOR BUY SIDE ...

PLACE ORDER WHILE PRICE MEETS THE LINE , or ..

CROSS THE LINE or ..

ONCE CROSSED AND AGAIN MEETS THE LINE ( Order should not sent if the price crossed and get back horizontal line in same candle) ..

SL line and TARGET line should be enabled only after Buy / Sell made ..

Both TGT line and SL line should Display the difference points from Entry point ..

SAME VISE VERSA FOR SELL SIDE ..

Searched and tried in net cant get required ..

Guys Help me ...

Thanks in Advance

https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs
Reason: