New to FX business

Hello All,

Hope you are all doing fine. I am super new to FX market and got very interested to start this journey with patience and care.

I started with Meta Trader 5 and playing with demo accounts. It is extremely difficult to predict things right but it is interesting!

I used to write a code and this is why I am interested to EAs and will try to do sth with it. There is something in the software which bugs me a lot.

When I am opening a new position with a certain price, I observe that the position I opened has losses already and that is because the price at which I did open is like 10 to 20 pips less than the market price.... which is I think unfair since the opening price is less and I do not know why the price is changing quickly like 10-20 pips in microseconds.. could anybody tell me why it is happening? If something is wrong or I need to learn something else which I did not know so far...

I appreciate any comments or suggestions!

Mofx

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

i think - it may be 10 or 20 points, not a pips (1 or 2 pips). It may be spread.

mofx:

Hello All,

Hope you are all doing fine. I am super new to FX market and got very interested to start this journey with patience and care.

I started with Meta Trader 5 and playing with demo accounts. It is extremely difficult to predict things right but it is interesting!

I used to write a code and this is why I am interested to EAs and will try to do sth with it. There is something in the software which bugs me a lot.

When I am opening a new position with a certain price, I observe that the position I opened has losses already and that is because the price at which I did open is like 10 to 20 pips less than the market price.... which is I think unfair since the opening price is less and I do not know why the price is changing quickly like 10-20 pips in microseconds.. could anybody tell me why it is happening? If something is wrong or I need to learn something else which I did not know so far...

You have to pay the Broker to use his services,  you pay this in at least one way and possibly two ways . . . you pay the Spread (difference between Buying and Selling prices)  and you may also pay a commission.  If you hold a position overnight you may also pay in a third way . . .  swaps.

choose broker with low spread anyway u will learn soon
Reason: