[BUG] Everytime I open the MT4 the Currency Pairs I used in My Custom Indicator are showing all in Market Watch

[BUG] Everytime I open the MT4 the currency pairs I used in my custom indicator are showing all in Market Watch. This is bugs in MT4 and many times I can't remove the currency pair in Market Watch when I delete/hide it.

Market Watch feature is not efficient as you think because it consumed a lot of internet bandwidth if you show all the currency pairs in the Market Watch.

You should compare it in other trading platform, you will see big difference of how the Market Watch of MT4 is consuming more bandwidth. 

Musngi:

[BUG] Everytime I open the MT4 the currency pairs I used in my custom indicator are showing all in Market Watch. This is bugs in MT4 and many times I can't remove the currency pair in Market Watch when I delete/hide it.

Market Watch feature is not efficient as you think because it consumed a lot of internet bandwidth if you show all the currency pairs in the Market Watch.

You should compare it in other trading platform, you will see big difference of how the Market Watch of MT4 is consuming more bandwidth. 

Is your custom indicator using SymbolSelect()? 

You cannot hide a symbol until 10 minutes after the terminal last accessed the symbol.

honest_knave:

Is your custom indicator using SymbolSelect()? 

You cannot hide a symbol until 10 minutes after the terminal last accessed the symbol.

No.

Tools -> Options -> server -> Keep personal settings and data at startup?

whroeder1:
Tools -> Options -> server -> Keep personal settings and data at startup?
Yes, but I put only 8 majors in Market Watch then if my custom indicator loaded in MT4 start-up it shows all currency pairs I used in my custom indicator. Very unusual.

Musngi:
Yes, but I put only 8 majors in Market Watch then if my custom indicator loaded in MT4 start-up it shows all currency pairs I used in my custom indicator. Very unusual.
Not at all unusual if you are using SymbolSelect() in the code.

Keith Watford:
Not at all unusual if you are using SymbolSelect() in the code.
I don't use SymbolSelect().

Try in the termial - after everything is as you like it: File => Profile => Save As = "Default"?

I had a pending order on one of the symbols I couldn't remove.  After I deleted the order I could remove the symbol. 

I was able to remove and add pairs in my market watch after removing my custom indicator in the chart. 
Reason: