Backtest help

Hi,
I'm quite new with mt4 and I'm looking for a way to control history data.
What I want is go to a past date and move period by period like a live chart with indicators, graphical tool,... but where I choose when add the next periods. 
What I want to test need subjective choices so I need to move one period at a time mantaining the indicators and the possibility to add line and notes.
I've thought to use F12 buttom but I have some indicators moved towards the future so this is not a choice.

Someone can explain if I can do this on MT or where I can find a programm usefull.
Thank you in advance

gerseun:
Hi,
I'm quite new with mt4 and I'm looking for a way to control history data.
What I want is go to a past date and move period by period like a live chart with indicators, graphical tool,... but where I choose when add the next periods. 
What I want to test need subjective choices so I need to move one period at a time mantaining the indicators and the possibility to add line and notes.
I've thought to use F12 buttom but I have some indicators moved towards the future so this is not a choice.

Someone can explain if I can do this on MT or where I can find a programm usefull.
Thank you in advance

Start with pressing F1 in the terminal and enter test in the serach-tab and read what you find there..

Carl Schreiber:
Start with pressing F1 in the terminal and enter test in the serach-tab and read what you find there..

Thank you

my strategy tester tab was a little closed so I didn't see the line with the command to control the speed...

LOL 

Reason: