How to remove the candlesticks then put only the indicator in main window?

Set the chart to "Line graph" (alt 3) and then change the line graph colour in the Chart properties to the same as the background.

GumRai:
Set the chart to "Line graph" (alt 3) and then change the line graph colour in the Chart properties to the same as the background.
I want to know if I can do it in MQL4 to completely automate in my indicator. Do you have that feature?

Musngi:
I want to know if I can do it in MQL4 to completely automate in my indicator. Do you have that feature?

Read up on ChartSetInteger()

honest_knave:

I think that's function will not help me in deleting candlestick then put only my indicator

honest_knave:

Musngi:
I think that's function will not help me in deleting candlestick then put only my indicator

If you read the documentation for ChartSetInteger() and ChartGetInteger() you will find how to

Set the chart to "Line graph"  and then change the line graph colour in the Chart properties to the same as the background in your indicator code.

Keith Watford:

Thanks from the future, still works

Reason: