Trades are double when I put my EA at work?

Hello there my EA seems to put double the trades when I put it on a DEMO account. (they are entry orders)

Does anyone has an idea what could it be?

Thank you

Luis

I am no mind reader. Could you post code fragments of where OrderSend is called?

Or you have two charts (or two terminals) with the EA running. Restart the terminal and look in the experts folder.

Sor
Flood19:
I am no mind reader. Could you post code fragments of where OrderSend is called?
Sorry I didnt post the code, because the code was right. I dont understand what could be happening.

WHRoeder:
Or you have two charts (or two terminals) with the EA running. Restart the terminal and look in the experts folder.

No Im not that idiot haha.

Look! I have found the same problem and he only managed to resolve it when he put the EA in a non DEMO account

https://forum.mql4.com/57819

Here are some ideas:
  1. Your EA has a bug
  2. Properly coded EA's work as expected. You don't have a clue what you are doing.
  3. There is an error in the log file.
  4. You have multiple copies running.
  5. You expect people to detect your problem without giving any diagnostic info, hence this list.

BeLikeWater: No Im not that idiot haha.
So what idiot are you? :) No one else has the problem, therefor it must be in your code or charts, or terminals(s.).
Reason: