Help TS MA

Hello I have a problem with the TS. the closing of the position, the TS should not open another position until the two moving averages are not touching. How can I do ? Thanks for your help

You just have to suspend opening orders till the MAs are touching.

And what is TS?

How do expect someone to help when you offer such as short description?

1. Give a complete and detailed description of the problem, what you expect to happen and what is actually happening.
  2. If you have to use abbreviations, at least clarify with the full name at least once in the beginning.
  3. Supply screenshots in order exemplify things more clearly (use the Image icon button to add it to your post).
  4. If code is involved, then show the code needed to exemplify the problem and your attempt at correcting it (use the SRC button to add it to the post).
  5. If free 3rd party indicators are used, then Attach them so that we can recreate the same environment in which you have the problem.

sorry

here's what to do 

Files:

helpmql: sorry here's what to do
  1. Give a complete and detailed description of the problem, what you expect to happen and what is actually happening.
    Bad - Still not posted. Describe what the problem is in your code that you want help on! Be specific!
  2. If you have to use abbreviations, at least clarify with the full name at least once in the beginning.
    Bad - Still not posted! What is "TS"?
  3. Supply screenshots in order exemplify things more clearly (use the Image icon button to add it to your post).
    Good - Yes, done in previous post!
  4. If code is involved, then show the code needed to exemplify the problem and your attempt at correcting it (use the SRC button to add it to the post).
    Good - Yes, you have attached it in previous post
  5. If free 3rd party indicators are used, then Attach them so that we can recreate the same environment in which you have the problem.
    N/A (Not Applicable) - No 3rd Party Indicators used.
    See, I used an abbreviation (and clarified it)!

helpmql the TS should not open another position until the two moving averages are not touching.
Moving averages are never touching (see The == operand. - MQL4 forum). Define close or use crossing as your signal.
Reason: