Medium price on chart

Hi, please,

my brooker (pepperstone) tell me that price on chart is bid price and if i want i can add ask price.

Is it possible to visualise medium price ?

thanks for your answers. 

chart -> right click -> properties -> show ask line

I know it, but i only want to know if i can visualise MEDIUM price.

Pompon83:
I know it, but i only want to know if i can visualise MEDIUM price.
yes, code an indicators that places (and moves) an object (e.g. dash) at the medium price.

Pompon83: i only want to know if i can visualise MEDIUM price.
  1. Add a moving average. Price = PRICE_MEDIAN, Length = 1
  2. use a Heinken Ashi indicator

WHRoeder:
Pompon83: i only want to know if i can visualise MEDIUM price.
  1. Add a moving average. Price = PRICE_MEDIAN, Length = 1
  2. use a Heinken Ashi indicator

@WHRoeder:

I think what the OP wants is a "middle" price "(Ask + Bid) / 2" and not a "Median" price "(High + Low) / 2". Many other Trading Applications use this approach of a "middle" price with a +offset for "ask" and -offset for "bid", instead of a base bid price as MetaTrader does and I think this is for what the OP is aiming.

@Pompon83:

Unfortunately, MetaTrader does not use a "middle" price as many other Trading Applications do and all chart data and indicators are based on the Bid Price. An indicator could mimic the the current "middle price" line on the chart, however all past data can only be represented as "Bid price" as neither the Ask price nor the Spread are stored in the history data. You will just have to get used to working with a Bid price instead of a "middle price".

FMIC:

@WHRoeder:

I think what the OP wants is a "middle" price "(Ask + Bid) / 2" and not a "Median" price "(High + Low) / 2". Many other Trading Applications use this approach of a "middle" price with a +offset for "ask" and -offset for "bid", instead of a base bid price as MetaTrader does and I think this is for what the OP is aiming.

@Pompon83:

Unfortunately, MetaTrader does not use a "middle" price as many other Trading Applications do and all chart data and indicators are based on the Bid Price. An indicator could mimic the the current "middle price" line on the chart, however all past data can only be represented as "Bid price" as neither the Ask price nor the Spread are stored in the history data. You will just have to get used to working with a Bid price instead of a "middle price".

Thanks a lot for all your answers.

@FMIC: you are right, it's what i wanted. Thands a lot 

Reason: