Unable to update EA from within the market tab

Hey there,

I am unable to update EA's from within the market tab - but only on my VPS. I have the same Build of MT5 running on my local machine, where everything works just fine. The "Update", "Buy" and "Test" buttons just won't show up in the MT5 installation on my VPS. Of course I am logged in to my mql5.com account on both machines.

1. Could that be some kind of port forwarding / blocking problem on the VPS?
  2. Is there a workaround, for example copying the updated EA from my local machine over to the VPS - without losing the EA's registration on both machines?
Thank you for your help and for all the posts I read so far!

Liquinaut 

Liquinaut:

Hey there,

I am unable to update EA's from within the market tab - but only on my VPS. I have the same Build of MT5 running on my local machine, where everything works just fine. The "Update", "Buy" and "Test" buttons just won't show up in the MT5 installation on my VPS. Of course I am logged in to my mql5.com account on both machines.

1. Could that be some kind of port forwarding / blocking problem on the VPS?
  2. Is there a workaround, for example copying the updated EA from my local machine over to the VPS - without losing the EA's registration on both machines?
Thank you for your help and for all the posts I read so far!

Liquinaut 

Sorry but I think there is only the ServiceDesk who can help you : Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - MQL5 forum

I don't think you can copy the EA from your local machine, but you can always try it.

Thanx for your fast reply!

Of course I already have contacted the service desk, but... no reaction so far ;-)

Reason: