Transfer money between accounts

Hi, I am using MT4, and I ask if is there any possibility to automatically transfer money from the current account to another account ?Thanks

BB2013:
Hi, I am using MT4, and I ask if is there any possibility to automatically transfer money from the current account to another account ?Thanks
Not by mt4-code! But an EA might send an email to your broker?

BB2013:
As Gooly stated, not by EA, but some brokers do have have automated withdrawals or internal transfers that you can be setup by the user based on a time schedule (at least, that is the case with one of my brokers).

Hi I just deposit using MQL5  for trading how can I transfer it to my account 

385555:
Why do you want to trade via MQL5? You need a broker with good spreads to do so, not MQL. On MQL you just deposit money to buy stuff or rent a signal

385555:

MQL5 is not a broker, its a software devloper, the company (Metaquotes) behind MT4 and MT5 platforms.

You need to open a trading account with a broker and deposit your money there, in order to start trading.

BB2013:

Hello Now , do you have the method.

my acc doesint wana open with FBS IT OPENS WITH METAQUOTES BSE PLEASE HELP

Corrie Erasmus:

my acc doesint wana open with FBS IT OPENS WITH METAQUOTES BSE PLEASE HELP

You can open account from their website, and if something wrong - ask this broker about it.

If it is within the same broker, it shouldnt be a problem, but if to another broker, you may need to transfer it first to you bank account and then to the other trading account.

Dear Sir,

I want to transfer my funds from one company to another, my funds already in MT4 and the trading company ignoring my requests 

regards,

Reason: