Transfer money between accounts - page 2

ammar5777:

Dear Sir,

I want to transfer my funds from one company to another, my funds already in MT4 and the trading company ignoring my requests 

regards,

Company is the broker, right?
Do you want to transfer the funds from one your trading account with one broker to an other your trading account with the other broker?

It is related to the broker. Means: no one can help here sorry.

Sergey Golubev:

Company is the broker, right?
Do you want to transfer the funds from one your trading account with one broker to an other your trading account with the other broker?

It is related to the broker. Means: no one can help here sorry.

Hi I want to transfer 10 USD from MQL5 to my broker

Sinazogumede Lancelot:
Hi I want to transfer 10 USD from MQL5 to my broker

It is impossible because your broker's trading account and this mql5 forum account are two different accounts which are not connected with each other.
Read post #6 for more information.

Hi, i just recently deposited 30usd to mql5 because i wanted to start trading. I did a mistake thinking deposit funds here can get me started on trading in my live account. Can i withdraw back my 30USD so that i can find a broker and start trading. 

Ferdinand Alistair:
Hi, i just recently deposited 30usd to mql5 because i wanted to start trading. I did a mistake thinking deposit funds here can get me started on trading in my live account. Can i withdraw back my 30USD so that i can find a broker and start trading. 

Contact the Service Desk at the bottom of this page.

I want to withdraw my deposited fund from my mql5 account please help

Nhlanganiso Kunene:
I want to withdraw my deposited fund from my mql5 account please help

You can only withdraw earned funds from selling products and services on this website.

In any other case, contact the Service Desk.

I deposited an amount of money into my account by mistake. How can I recover or transfer to a trading account?

Hussam Ahmed Abdullah Sraalkhtm:
I deposited an amount of money into my account by mistake. How can I recover or transfer to a trading account?
Did you mistakely deposited to your forum account?
Ask the service desk for for advice: https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

How to earn funds please
Reason: