Creating a Portable Version isn't possible anymore :-(

Hi,

I want to create an actual metatrader as portable version. 

When I download the mt4 installer from metaquotes or fxcm and start it, than I can change the folder, where the mql4 folder is saved.

But it isn't possible anymore to remove the check mark so that the metatrader doesn't start automatically. Now everytime the metatrader starts and creates the virtual folders, that I don't want. Does anybody knows a solution?

sunshineh:

Hi,

When I download the mt4 installer from metaquotes or fxcm and start it, than I can change the folder, where the mql4 folder is saved.

But it isn't possible anymore to remove the check mark so that the metatrader doesn't start automatically. Now everytime the metatrader starts and creates the virtual folders, that I don't want. Does anybody knows a solution?

Click on the Settings button on the first window.

sunshineh:

Hi,

Well, so let it run, close it and then make it portable, and delete the virtual folder. I do not think the first non-portable launch makes any harm.
Reason: