EX4 write error - page 2

I am running MetaTrader 920 with win10, recently free upgraded from win7. I have no issues with the compiler, nor MetaEditor 5.0.0.1218. Wonder why???

please run windowsupdate, try again.  Of still ok, pls report back the Windows version. I have Pro version 1511 OSbuild 10586.17

thanks.  

I just upgraded another win7 to win10. This time, when I ran a small EA, ran into a problem. It was missing Kennel32.DLL. Downloaded it and everything ran just fine. I don't know if this could help in your case.  Mine is Version 1511 OS Build 10586.17 Windows 10 Home.

Thanks - seems that besides pro vs home we are alike. What type problem did you encounter? Was it the ex4 write error?  

file write error.

Interesting.. And where did it say it was missing kernel32.dll? I'm not getting that error. 

What I experienced during the upgrade is totally unrelated to your problem. I was saying, that was the only problem I ran into...

.... we both have file write errors. How is that unrelated?

I thought I read you had the compiler issues. I had a runtime error. That is why I said 'unrelated'. BTW, where do you keep your source files when you compile?

so you could compile but couldn't run the ex4? What was error msg and how did you end up with kernel32?

my source is default expert directory. 

Reason: