Indicators not working for more than 3 periods

I was wondering if someone could help. I am using MetaTrader 4 for the first time and I am having some problems with some indicators I am trying to use.

I have got the squeeze break indicator and the TTM trend indicator attached to my chart. However it will only apply these indicators onto the last 3 periods (of any time frame - 3 one hour periods, 3 one day periods, 3 one month periods). This problem doesn't seem to occur with the standard indicators and what is funny is that 2 hours ago the indicators were working fine, and being applied to all previous periods.

Any help would be great.

rush1884:

I was wondering if someone could help. I am using MetaTrader 4 for the first time and I am having some problems with some indicators I am trying to use.

I have got the squeeze break indicator and the TTM trend indicator attached to my chart. However it will only apply these indicators onto the last 3 periods (of any time frame - 3 one hour periods, 3 one day periods, 3 one month periods). This problem doesn't seem to occur with the standard indicators and what is funny is that 2 hours ago the indicators were working fine, and being applied to all previous periods.

Any help would be great.

Can you use Ctrl + I to select the indicator for deletion?
Delete(Uninitialize) it and Reinstall it again, if still having problem...
Do you just upgrade your MT4?
Do you edit the code using MetaEditor?

Reason: