help for one indicator

Hi , i use one NN indicator partial coded by my self. I need to put the result of indicator in one buffer to stay on the chart, is like a target price . My problem is how to do that if indicator wich is reseting it self and by that he use " DeleteAllObjects'(for delete all neuronal network created)  function wich is important to not be removed?  I cant use iCustom because indicator need some time to reduce the MSE(error) so , there is another way to import signal from one indicator to another without iCustom?...or another way to resolv this problem? Thank you very much !

If you want help with a problem, post your code using the SRC button at the top of the comment area for small sections of code, or the "Attach file" button at the bottom for larger files.  People are willing to help you with your problem if you show you are making the effort already, but are not so likely to code it for you.

JD4:
If you want help with a problem, post your code using the SRC button at the top of the comment area for small sections of code, or the "Attach file" button at the bottom for larger files.  People are willing to help you with your problem if you show you are making the effort already, but are not so likely to code it for you.

I cant post my code ,it is my work from some months a go ! I gest ask for some ideea in my problem, i dont need for someone to make a code for me !

Thank's for your response enyway!

If someone have some ideea , please let me now ,......thank you !

Reason: