Hlaiman EA Creator

Hi guys - I hope someone can help me. I've created an EA using the Hlaiman Demo version. I'm quite impressed with the results and would like to trade my newly crated EA on my LIVE account. Can anyone help me to convert or create this EA in order to trade on a LIVE account without having the Hlaiman App running in the background? This might be a dumb questions, but if possible please assist. I'm attaching the mq5 file as well.
Files:
Mine.mq5  7 kb

sitestuff:
Hi guys - I hope someone can help me. I've created an EA using the Hlaiman Demo version. I'm quite impressed with the results and would like to trade my newly crated EA on my LIVE account. Can anyone help me to convert or create this EA in order to trade on a LIVE account without having the Hlaiman App running in the background? This might be a dumb questions, but if possible please assist. I'm attaching the mq5 file as well.
Never put your EA on Forum - if it is really worthy. Many ppl might try on demo account and then use it on live. So in short you are giving away your expert for free. Always post a JOB directly and discuss with selected programmer only.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

gurmeetb:
Never put your EA on Forum - if it is really worthy. Many ppl might try on demo account and then use it on live. So in short you are giving away your expert for free. Always post a JOB directly and discuss with selected programmer only.
Seems you don't even keep an eye on what is posted.

I actually made contact with the EA creator app and it seems that I have to buy the app in order to create an EA for LIVE trading. Thanks anyway - I'll look to purchase the EA creator then.

sitestuff:

Hi dear sitestuff.

With full version of Hlaiman EA Generator you can create сompletely independent from the parent program EAs for MT4. You can use these EAs to trade multiple instruments simultaneously on any MT4 terminal any computer. Soon it will be the same opportunity for MT5. Using multiterminal, cross-platform Hlaiman EA you will be able to manage and group a portfolio of trading strategies, operated on various terminals.

I would like to know how difficult or how easy it is to use the Hlaiman app...... I watched the video on the site and it 'seems' to be straightforward and simple, I wonder if someone can share their experience.

Blaiserboy:
I would like to know how difficult or how easy it is to use the Hlaiman app...... I watched the video on the site and it 'seems' to be straightforward and simple, I wonder if someone can share their experience.

Now you can try a manual trading, with new features of the Hlaiman EA Generator - MT4 and MT5 indicators

Reason: