Reduce vertical price scale on mt4.

Hello sirs, please I want an indicator to keep my vertical price scale display at the right hand side to maximum of 8 display across all time frames whether chart zoomed or not . Hope someone understands my point.

The grid is in pixels, Adjust the vertical size of your chart until you get 8.

Hi adjusting the scale only compresses the chart candles. I want the price scale to be a total of 8 VPS (vertical price scale).For example my 1hour time frame has 15 vps regardless zooming in & out. Now, I want this default vps to be 8 in all time frame. I hope mt4 coder can understand me. Thanks in advance

Silolo: adjusting the scale only compresses the chart candles.
Changing chart vertical size
SURE seems to change the number of prices

Do you mean 8 price markers?  If so, you can make the window smaller.  I am on a laptop and because of how my desktop and taskbar are set up, in my MT4 platform, I only have 8 price markers on the side (not counting the floaters for bid/ask/current/etc.).  I believe the other settings like that are automatically set from within the platform itself.

JD4:
Do you mean 8 price markers?  If so, you can make the window smaller.  I am on a laptop and because of how my desktop and taskbar are set up, in my MT4 platform, I only have 8 price markers on the side (not counting the floaters for bid/ask/current/etc.).  I believe the other settings like that are automatically set from within the platform itself.

If you meant as in screen shot by WHRoeder, yes. I do not want the chart tiled vertically/horizontally before doing it. Help me out please

Asked and answered. If you do not want the chart tiled, don't tile the charts. There is nothing we can do to "help you out."
Reason: