Setting time

Hi,

I have very recently started using a demo account using MT4 and I have noticed that there is a 2 hour time difference. How can I rectify this? Best wishes and thanks

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

hotspur:
Hi,

I have very recently started using a demo account using MT4 and I have noticed that there is a 2 hour time difference. How can I rectify this? Best wishes and thanks

This forum is about MT5/mql5, it's better to post your question about MMT4/mql4 on mql4.com forum.

The time you can see on MT4 is the time of the broker demo server, you can't change it. You can only choose an other broker with the time you want.

MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum

hotspur:
Hi,

Different broker has different start timing.

hotspur:
Hi,

You cannot.
Reason: