What is the root cause? Why not consistent? - page 2

According to my further analysis, believe there is still re-painting in the indicator with about 10% signals.

But which part of the indicator code is causing it?

I also detected 'limit' is '1' after the first order begins to open.

How can previous bars be re-painted? 

Dears,

Good news. Finally I know the reason. It's the one that I think the most impossible because I believed TickStory is professional. 

My back test is completely consistent with my indicator if not using TickStory, but the data of broker own.

Please, please share the information or remind Forex Traders if you find that he has the same issue.

It wasted my such much time. It doesn't make sense to waste the time of one more person. 

By the way, I also found there is only 1 tick per bar for periods of M1, M5, M15 on EurUsd chart with TickStory back test. How can the report finally achieve 99.9% quality? 

From what I have been able to read, tickstory does not provide the ticks, they just give you a method to download and make use of them.  From other stuff I have read on how MT4 operates (for the record, I do not know this to be true or false), MT4 only operates on the minute bars at the lowest point and figures out the ticks on the fly based on guesstimates of what the prices are.  As far as the accuracy goes, that depends on the information you get.  Better source of information will net you better accuracy (normally) as a result.  I have also found out that using tickstory (lite version), you can download different levels, individual ticks, 1 and 10 seconds, 1, 5, 15, and 30 minutes, 1, 4, and 12 hours, and daily and weekly timeframes.  The information level you pick.  If you downloaded at 1 minute then it is likely that you will appear to have 1 "tick" per minute.

jollydragon:

By the way, I also found there is only 1 tick per bar for periods of M1, M5, M15 on EurUsd chart with TickStory back test. How can the report finally achieve 99.9% quality? 

At time of writing,  quality appears to be a fixed number injected into the generated tick file. Always 99.9% for TS.

jollydragon:

Silly question, are you selection 'every tick' option when running the back test ?
Reason: