Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Learn operation principles of Trading Signals for MetaTrader.
seb brantigan
seb brantigan 2015.05.08 09:18 

Hi all

I just downloaded  the latest version of MetaTrader 4  and have found I cannot  create a new account! I go through Demo account set up, add all my personal information into all of the appropriate fields and I get stuck  on this page (see attachment). I have tried using UK information as well as a USA address and both have this problem. I'm in the UK, using Windows 8.

sorry if this is a duplicate of another thread  but I spent some time hunting around a few threads here and could never get a definitive answer. Some threads reference a trading broker, I am not sure if MT4 requires a certain type of broker to work or log in with? I use BossCapital

Hoping you can help, sorry am new here.

Thanks in advance, I have been pulling my hair out over this!!

Seb 

whroeder1
whroeder1 2015.05.08 11:55  
sebrantigan: I get stuck  on this page (see attachment).
Don't attach a image, insert the image
seb brantigan
seb brantigan 2015.05.08 15:50  

Pleased see attached then...also, after i close this dialog box MT4 crashes and i'm forced to close the software. advice please?

error

Ali Akcaagac
Ali Akcaagac 2015.05.09 12:03  
Please google for AlpariUK (and the happenings around 15.01.2015). This helps solving your connection issues to AlpariUK-Demo-Market.
whroeder1
whroeder1 2015.05.09 12:59  
sebrantigan: Pleased see attached then...also, after i close this dialog box MT4 crashes and i'm forced to close the software. advice please?
  1. I have this occasionally with my broker. I just cancel and retry later.
  2. Your second problem is the crash. Uninstall and delete those directories, redownload and reinstall.
/
To add comments, please log in or register