EA, how to get signals from an compiled ex4 indicator

Hi,

I'm have a good indicator that gives-me great signals with arrows that indicates the moment to make mu operations.

I'm making an EA that need to get the moment of the arrow, and the direction of the arrow, to analyse it with other metrics... There are a way to do this?

Thanks WHRoeder!

Hi, i'm using iCustom and works fine... thanks for the  link.

I realize that iCustom returns a calculated data. But, there are some indicators that only prints an arrow or other graphic indication. There are a way to detect the moment that the indicator graphical element is printed?

Sorry for my poor english, make my text with google translator help! 

--- Edited ---

Forgot to mention: The Arrows not appear on the Objects List!

wemersonrv:

Hi, i'm using iCustom and works fine... thanks for the  link.

I realize that iCustom returns a calculated data. But, there are some indicators that only prints an arrow or other graphic indication. There are a way to detect the moment that the indicator graphical element is printed?

Sorry for my poor english, make my text with google translator help! 

--- Edited ---

Forgot to mention: The Arrows not appear on the Objects List!

Open the data window on the platform (Ctrl D) and most indicators will show values for the buffers that paint the arrows. You can usually work out which buffers are responsible for the arrows. Hover your mouse cursor over the arrow and you should see which buffer shows a value.

Great my friend... thanks.

GumRai:
Open the data window on the platform (Ctrl D) and most indicators will show values for the buffers that paint the arrows. You can usually work out which buffers are responsible for the arrows. Hover your mouse cursor over the arrow and you should see which buffer shows a value.

Tried to do as you say, but not shows me a value for the arrow, and not the buffer... i try to call iCustom on all buffers... but only returns me: 0 or the value 2147483647.0

iCustom(Symbol(), PERIOD_CURRENT, "Shat-05", ......., TheBuffer, shift) ; 

Arrow

You can't see the buffer, only the value of one element of the buffer, the element you have your cursor on. We have no idea what the value of TheBuffer and shift are.

WHRoeder:
You can't see the buffer, only the value of one element of the buffer, the element you have your cursor on. We have no idea what the value of TheBuffer and shift are.

TheBuffer is my variable setted with the buffer value, because i call all buffers to inspect... and shift is because i am testing on previous bars too... just to see the results...

As you can see on the print, i need to get the value 1.1083 on one of the buffers, right? But only returns me: 0 or the value 2147483647.0

2147483647 is EMPTY_VALUE

WHRoeder:

WH is right.  The buffer is basically like a temporary storage area, you don't really care what the container looks like at this point anyway, since it has little bearing, other than how to get at the information, on the code.  You just want to get at the information stored inside the buffer.

Edit: Went back through and re-read the OP, and thought of something that might change how to look at this whole problem.  People who know more than me (which is probably everybody else) about coding in MQL probably already have considered this, but not sure wemersonrv has.  In reality, you don't care about the arrows themselves.  Just the fact that they showed up, and what specifically triggered them to appear.  If it was a price crossing a certain calculated value, then the direction the crossing happened, from higher to lower, or lower to higher.

Reason: