Retrieving value for an indicator

Ok this is very strange, Im working with a indicator bought in the mql5.com marker.  The indicator in question is this one:  https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/4518

Ok so I have this indicator activated in my terminal and I can make use of it. And in the image below you will see that I can access the values as normal.

But Im trying to make an EA for this indicator and I use the iCustom function to access the values: iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"adaptive-rsi",0,1);

The thing is that this function is not giving me the values exactly is giving me simillar values that is very strage, but I need the exact values. I have contacted the client and the says that this indicator has a special algorotim and you cant retrieve the values with only the .ex4.   Is that even possible?

BeLikeWater:

Ok this is very strange, Im working with a indicator bought in the mql5.com marker.  The indicator in question is this one:  https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/4518

Ok so I have this indicator activated in my terminal and I can make use of it. And in the image below you will see that I can access the values as normal.

But Im trying to make an EA for this indicator and I use the iCustom function to access the values: iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"adaptive-rsi",0,1);

The thing is that this function is not giving me the values exactly is giving me simillar values that is very strage, but I need the exact values. I have contacted the client and the says that this indicator has a special algorotim and you cant retrieve the values with only the .ex4.   Is that even possible?

Maybe this works (for the latest value):

iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"adaptive-rsi",0,0);

No the index doesnt matter....

ggekko: iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"adaptive-rsi",0,0);
Your screen shot shows the indicator name is ARSI. The name must match the indicator file (minus the extension) exactly. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

Sorry WHRoeder but the indicator filename doesnt match ARSI as you say, it is different.

BeLikeWater:

Most likely that the indicator is repainting closed bars

GumRai:
Most likely that the indicator is repainting closed bars
That sounds interesting I will take a look onto that
Reason: