I have some issue with DDE excel spreadsheet. I can't to use the data from table to any calculation. For example, I would like to calculate pip value for USDCHF. So, I use this formula: 10/value of USDCHF. But the result is #VALUE. Is there any solution?
Thank you, but this is not this type of problem.
Post the formula of a cell in Excel that should receive quotes.
It cannot not be =10/value!
LOL ... It is a number in digits. If you can figure out what is C3 ... presto.
Remember.. calculation always involve with numbers. C3 is not a number.
I think you don't understand me. C3 (cell) => ='MT4'|BID!USDCHF => value.
The problem is that I can't to use this value for any calculation. The result is #VALUE!
1) The terminal Help (F1->Search DDE) shows the Excelformula: =MT4|BID!USDCHF (WITHOUT '' !!)
2) LibreOffice (openOffice)? requires: =DDE("MT4";"BID";"USDCHF")
3) Have you enabled Terminal -> Tools -> Options -> Server -> Enabled DDE Server?
4) Your spreadsheet allows being updated 'from outside'?
5) You spread-sheet is USA (dec.-point) or EUR (dec.-comma)?