Builds higher than 660 cluttering up HD with log files and slower optimization speed - page 4

UPDATE: I´ve just installed build 765 and the issue has been fixed by MQ it seems! No more logging of StopLosses during the optimization. Thread can be closed.

sigh - good news :)

:) Merry Christmas to everyone.

Hi,

argh, was I wrong. The log files are STILL being generated in build 765, just ONLY for the results that make profit, not for every pass like before. However, as there can be tens of thousands of results that generate a net profit, the cluttering of HD space goes on. One night with a very active strategy (many trades) that I optimized last night, filled up 100GB HD space within a few hours :(

Please Metaquotes, do something about that!

Thank and everyone have a great party today. 

mt4user2000:

Hi,

argh, was I wrong. The log files are STILL being generated in build 765, just ONLY for the results that make profit, not for every pass like before. However, as there can be tens of thousands of results that generate a net profit, the cluttering of HD space goes on. One night with a very active strategy (many trades) that I optimized last night, filled up 100GB HD space within a few hours :(

Please Metaquotes, do something about that!

Thank and everyone have a great party today. 

Unfortunately, no one except Metaquotes can fix MT4 bugs. So your only chance is to report this to Metaquotes.

Haha yea, I did already a few months ago, not a single reply, nothing fixed. Good suggestion ;)

Happy new year everyone! 

Reason: