How do I launch an indicator from an EA?

I am coding some strategy and for visual purposes I would like my EA to plot two customised MA's(already done), custom RSI(already done), custom Stochiastic(already done),

how code my ea so that at the launching of an EA these visual aids are put on the chart straight away???

Put them on a chart, create a template (default.tpl = all new charts) (tester.tpl = tester chart only) (<EAname>.tpl = only chart with your EA)

What code would launch this template from an EA?

default.tpl is working ok , the <EAname>.tpl no change...not working...

Somebobdy help?? plan is to run an EA containing other coding{which places a fib channel , two resistance lines and fib time zones using only 1 anchor coordinate of time( no price)}

. however I want the EA to launch 2 moving averages, RSI and Stochiastic from its source code?

WHRoeder:
Put them on a chart, create a template (default.tpl = all new charts) (tester.tpl = tester chart only) (<EAname>.tpl = only chart with your EA)
fxmarketgps:

I am coding some strategy and for visual purposes I would like my EA to plot two customised MA's(already done), custom RSI(already done), custom Stochiastic(already done),

how code my ea so that at the launching of an EA these visual aids are put on the chart straight away???

the default.tpl is working but <EAname.tpl> is not working??

fxmarketgps:

default.tpl is working ok , the <EAname>.tpl no change...not working...

Somebobdy help?? plan is to run an EA containing other coding{which places a fib channel , two resistance lines and fib time zones using only 1 anchor coordinate of time( no price)}

. however I want the EA to launch 2 moving averages, RSI and Stochiastic from its source code?

You can't with mql4. Only way is with template, see ChartApplyTemplate().
Reason: