Export History and Open Trades

Hi mql4 Forum!

Ive downloaded the script from this forum post: https://forum.mql4.com/35708/page2 to export my history.

I changed it so that it creates a txt and not a csv file and im importing the file directly to excel.

My question: The file noe does not contain the open trades. Is it possible to change the file so that they get exported too under a seperate header maybe?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Sure, butl you have to change the code again start with :

if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)==true)

Thanks for ur answer!

Actually i have to admit that i dont have any expierence with mql4. :\

What line do i have to change?

Anyone?

TimX: Actually i have to admit that i dont have any expierence with mql4. :\

What line do i have to change?

1. You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC ) and the nature of your problem.
  2. A lot more than one.

I actually thought it is easy enough so that somebody with some know how can change it without much effort....

TimX:
I actually thought it is easy enough so that somebody with some know how can change it without much effort....

That's what most of the people think who don't know anything abut programming.

And if you think it is so easy, why can't you do it yourself: read a bit in the reference and then just do it "without much effort"

TimX:
You are welcome, please use the Freelance service for such request.

Actually i know something about programming just not about this language and how to use it with mt4.

I dont get why you people react so pissed because of this request. If u dont want to help me just ignore this thread and dont act like ive asked you to code me a complete new script.

Still thx to angevoyageur for the only kind and helpfull post.

TimX:

Actually i know something about programming just not about this language and how to use it with mt4.

I dont get why you people react so pissed because of this request. If u dont want to help me just ignore this thread and dont act like ive asked you to code me a complete new script.

Still thx to angevoyageur for the only kind and helpfull post.

Coders tend to get pissed off when somebody who knows nothing about mq4 tell them that it will not take much effort to modify some code.

To be able to modify code, the coder has to work out the logic behind the code and this can be difficult, especially if the original coder has not used descriptive names for the variables .

Look at your post, you  write   If u dont  imagine a non- English speaker trying to understand that! u and dont are not words

Reason: