Candle Question

Is there a way to draw a single candle on a chart, with either a script or indicator, to represent the current candle for a given currency pair?  I would like to create a chart that displays all of the currency pairs, in one location,  that are offered by my broker, with the current candle of each pair, in it's respective period.  ( 5M, 1Hr. Daily etc. )

Thanks!

Yellowbeard: Is there a way to draw a single candle on a chart, with either a script or indicator, to represent the current candle 

Your indicator uses histograms

Of course you will have scaling problem putting JPY (80 - 120) range candles on a EURUSD (1.10 - 1.50) chart and visa versa.

Raghee Horner's 34EMA Wave & GRaB Candles - Page 3 @ Forex Factory

GRaB indicator

Sorry.  I guess my question should have been, How do I draw a candle? 

You can make it out of rectangles (for the body) and trend lines (for the wicks).

Yellowbeard: Sorry.  I guess my question should have been, How do I draw a candle?
Did you bother to download the indicator and look at the source. All you need is the histogram buffers.

Thanks, WHRoeder!  Got them.  Had to Google for them.  Will take me a little while to figure it out.  Do I need to use the EMA 34 to create the candle?  Should I use a SMA 1 for current?  Just want current High, Low, Open and Close for candle.

Yellowbeard: Do I need to use the EMA 34 to create the candle?
The EMA34 is what that indicator uses to decide color. You are the one who wants to paint the candles. You use what you want.

Thanks, again WHRoeder!  I'm sure that I can figure it out.  Thank goodness for trail and error.  Miss my C64.
Reason: