riskmoney of a position not having stoploss?

Hi all,

I'm working on a code that calculates "total riskmoney" (if all StopLoss hit......) of the current chart.  I found that with those orders/positions that I did not set stoploss, they're given a very large stoploss. My plan is to deal with them with a stoploss of any of my other orders/positions which already has a stoploss. What should I do? 

calculate  OrderStopLoss()-OrderOpenPrice()  as multiples of ticksize  using MarketInfo   

Then find tickvalue

multiply these 2 and *OrderLots()  together

EDIT:

This answers the question that you first posted, not your edited and completely changed post 

GumRai:

calculate  OrderStopLoss()-OrderOpenPrice()  as multiples of ticksize  using MarketInfo   

Then find tickvalue

multiply these 2 and *OrderLots()  together

EDIT:

This answers the question that you first posted, not your edited and completely changed post 

Thank you, sir. I find how to do that searching forum:  

sum += ( OrderOpenPrice()-OrderStopLoss() )*(MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_TICKVALUE)/MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_TICKSIZE))*OrderLots();
But I don't want to just ask for deleting this thread, so I changed the subject before anybody reply. ^_^ 

joshatt: I found that with those orders/positions that I did not set stoploss, What should I do?
  1. Those have infinite risk (compared to you account balance) Those will be closed by the dealer once you've lost half of your money (stop out/margin call.)
  2. Fix your code.

WHRoeder:
joshatt: I found that with those orders/positions that I did not set stoploss, What should I do?
  1. Those have infinite risk (compared to you account balance) Those will be closed by the dealer once you've lost half of your money (stop out/margin call.)
  2. Fix your code.
Thanks.
Reason: