About the OOP Programm

I know a bit of programming. Now,mql4 & mql5 use  same programming. So,I think I need learn about the OOP Programm.

But I can't find on the OOP documentation.I found MT4's own include file.

include 

I think that these files are very useful. But can't the Document about these file.

However,I have a problem. I use the "simple panel" to Modified into my code. 

But I found I I can't modify the Some of the properties of the sub elements.

For example,I want to change  RadioGroup the font size.

But I can't find public  method  to change it. may have more attributes have no public method.

Of course I can modify the inlude .mqh file .But I think It's crazy.

It's not OOP. I find something in the Object.mqh file.

How do I understand this sentence someone can give me an example ?

In other languages   private Variable can use public  method  {set  get} to change the value ,what about mql4 ? 

mql4 is not a full oop. mql5 yes.

liupeng8502596:

I know a bit of programming. Now,mql4 & mql5 use  same programming. So,I think I need learn about the OOP Programm.

But I can't find on the OOP documentation.I found MT4's own include file.

These files (Include\*.mqh) are not yet documented (and some features not implemented) for mql4, use it at your own risk.

This is intended to be the Standard Library, you can check the mql5 documentation, as this code is very similar.

About RadioGroup and RadioButton, if the default classes doesn't fit to your needs, you have to use inheritance and overload virtual functions. For example, RadioButton has a virtual CreateLabel() method, you can overload this one with your own method.

deysmacro:
mql4 is not a full oop. mql5 yes.
BTW, what is the difference that makes the MQL5 more object oriented in comparison to MQL4? I did not spot any difference yet.

liupeng8502596:

How do I understand this sentence someone can give me an example ?

In other languages   private Variable can use public  method  {set  get} to change the value ,what about mql4 ? 

// method to access protected data
xx Prev(void){ return(m_prev); }
private:
 xx m_prev;

What is the difference between that and
xxx Get_Prev(void){ return m_prev; }

DeepThought:
BTW, what is the difference that makes the MQL5 more object oriented in comparison to MQL4? I did not spot any difference yet.
There is no difference.
Reason: