since Mt4 "build 670" (windows 7 .64) indicator not work !!!

i use barycentre, this is indicator's belkhayate but when i try to us it  , he dont want to draw but the name of indicator is visible

i just change win 7 32 to win 7 64.... and i wonder if the problem is because the program is installed in programme files ???

Mt4 build 670...

ok my problem is realy the big update of MT4 because i use it at an old version and it's ok but not ok with 670buid.

so i open metaeditor and i see error parentthesis blablabla and when i re-open my old version and the update is installed alone and guess what ... my indicator does not work !!!

it makes me mad haaaaaaa

thanks for help

(if anyone can test it for me  i put this file here)

bye

This is decompiled code. Please don't post decompiled code here, it's forbidden.

angevoyageur:
This is decompiled code. Please don't post decompiled code here, it's forbidden.
sorry ! but how to resolve my problem, please...

Ka-Rums:
sorry ! but how to resolve my problem, please...
Your problem is you are using decompiled code, this is stolen code. So you will not find help here.

angevoyageur: Your problem is you are using decompiled code, this is stolen code. So you will not find help here.

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft. See also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134317

WHRoeder:
angevoyageur: Your problem is you are using decompiled code, this is stolen code. So you will not find help here.

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft. See also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134317

um, how I'll explain ...
This code is free to use because it has been given to the general public in salons devoted to trading !!!

I am neither a thief nor a profiteer ... only I am using this indicator for extremely long but since the 670 version of metatrader because it is the fault of the platform ... it no longer works

do not worry because everything I say is largely verifiable whoever wants to help, thank you for your understanding

for information, the indicator center of gravity "barycentre" created by mostapha Belkhayate very well known worldwide, proof aditional in case if you have any doubts ... so please help me, thank you

(impossible to contact him because i don't have his email, and lost too much time,anyway mt4 is the problem )

thank to reply , bye

Ka-Rums: This code is free to use because it has been given to the general public in salons devoted to trading !!!
I am neither a thief nor a profiteer

Decompiled code is stolen code. You are not a thief. You didn't steal the code, you are just using it., You are a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. 

Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft. See also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134317

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Just because the thief/fence is giving it aways for free is irrelevant. It is still stolen. The thief doesn't have the right to give it away.

Just because it's all over the forums is irrelevant. It is still stolen. The thief doesn't have the right to post it on general forum.

What part of "we will not help you with stolen code" is not understandable?

you are extremely mad, this code was never sold to anyone at all for the simple reason that it is free for the whole world !!! even the chickens !!!

the owner of the code is MR mostapha Belkhayate Moroccan trader living in dubai who created many indicators which are free, it has never sold an indicator !!!

so what you do not understand my answer ???

I have the right to use it and compile or recompile my own way. since I got it free in a conferance trading there very long ago

you're a kid, really and a big agressive liar
because many people you contradicted !!!

if someone else can help me, thank you

Ka-Rums:

you are extremely mad, this code was never sold to anyone at all for the simple reason that it is free for the whole world !!! even the chickens !!!

the owner of the code is MR mostapha Belkhayate Moroccan trader living in dubai who created many indicators which are free, it has never sold an indicator !!!

so what you do not understand my answer ???

I have the right to use it and compile or recompile my own way. since I got it free in a conferance trading there very long ago

you're a kid, really and a big agressive liar
because many people you contradicted !!!

if someone else can help me, thank you

This is decompiled code, and you post it again despite my advice. More of that you are breaking other rules of this forum. Banned 1 month.
Reason: