Make Money - $ 0.01 per day? - page 2

Nikolai Chakarov:

Hello,

sorry to open such a old post

i have 20 servers with 2 x E5-2450L (640 thread) and 75 servers with 2 x X5670 (1800 thread).

for now this servers just sitting in my garage. all 95 servers at 100% 24/7 will cost me ~1500 usd per month to operate and cooling them.

i don't look to make profit but can i set them to cloud and at least to pay the price for electricity.

is it realistic to get 1500 usd/m for 2440 agents.

servers is with 128/256 GB RAM and SSD for OS

I have a 16 core (32 threads) Ryzen 7 here for my internal simulations, I make it available on the MQL Cloud for convenience to the MQL community because it is a super fast computer. 

Internally I can simulate and train my Neural algorithm on Strategy Tester in 25 minutes on the Ryzen (this would take 8 days on an Intel Core i5).

I put all my 16 cores on the MQL cloud. It averages about $0.50 dollars per month. 

Most of the time on each day it is idle, but on weekends the MQL Cloud fills all my cores. 

Try using your structure on weekends, this is when most people are using the Cloud network to do simulations.

PS: Thread does not count, you can only use real Cores. 1 thread for each Core. Otherwise you are not conforming the rules to sell processor clocks.

Eg: for a Intel i7, 4 cores, 8 threads, you can run 4 process instances.

rrocchi:

I have a 16 core (32 threads) Ryzen 7 here for my internal simulations, I make it available on the MQL Cloud for convenience to the MQL community because it is a super fast computer. 

Internally I can simulate and train my Neural algorithm on Strategy Tester in 25 minutes on the Ryzen (this would take 8 days on an Intel Core i5).

I put all my 16 cores on the MQL cloud. It averages about $0.50 dollars per month. 

Most of the time on each day it is idle, but on weekends the MQL Cloud fills all my cores. 

Try using your structure on weekends, this is when most people are using the Cloud network to do simulations.

PS: Thread does not count, you can only use real Cores. 1 thread for each Core. Otherwise you are not conforming the rules to sell processor clocks.

Eg: for a Intel i7, 4 cores, 8 threads, you can run 4 process instances.

Fifty p. per month or per day? What you can do with this money in 2019? 

Reason: