connection between the pending order and the market order

Hi:

Once I place a pending order, what's the way to know that the particular pending order is just triggered? 

Using the order counter is a possible way, but if there are many pending orders, I may not be able to locate the particular pending order sent by specific strategy.

Is there a way to know that which order is triggered by which pending order? 

Thanks 

asuralm: what's the way to know that the particular pending order is just triggered? Is there a way to know that which order is triggered by which pending order?
When a pending order is triggered it's type becomes a buy/sell. The ticket number doesn't change.
  1. Remember a list of pending order tickets. Select each ticket and check the order type. If it's no longer pending, that one just opened. Remove it from the list.
  2. Remember a list of open order tickets. Select each opened order and see if it's in the list. If not, that one just opened. Add it to the list.

WHRoeder:
asuralm: what's the way to know that the particular pending order is just triggered? Is there a way to know that which order is triggered by which pending order?
When a pending order is triggered it's type becomes a buy/sell. The ticket number doesn't change.
  1. Remember a list of pending order tickets. Select each ticket and check the order type. If it's no longer pending, that one just opened. Remove it from the list.
  2. Remember a list of open order tickets. Select each opened order and see if it's in the list. If not, that one just opened. Add it to the list.

Thanks WHRoeder, I didn't realize that the ticket number doesn't change. Thanks a lot. 
Reason: