Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Have you found an error in our products? Apply to Service Desk!
Ming Luo
Ming Luo 2014.08.01 07:12 

Hi:

Once I place a pending order, what's the way to know that the particular pending order is just triggered? 

Using the order counter is a possible way, but if there are many pending orders, I may not be able to locate the particular pending order sent by specific strategy.

Is there a way to know that which order is triggered by which pending order? 

Thanks 

qjol
qjol 2014.08.01 11:50  
whroeder1
whroeder1 2014.08.01 11:57  
asuralm: what's the way to know that the particular pending order is just triggered? Is there a way to know that which order is triggered by which pending order?
When a pending order is triggered it's type becomes a buy/sell. The ticket number doesn't change.
  1. Remember a list of pending order tickets. Select each ticket and check the order type. If it's no longer pending, that one just opened. Remove it from the list.
  2. Remember a list of open order tickets. Select each opened order and see if it's in the list. If not, that one just opened. Add it to the list.
Ming Luo
Ming Luo 2014.08.04 12:20  
WHRoeder:
asuralm: what's the way to know that the particular pending order is just triggered? Is there a way to know that which order is triggered by which pending order?
When a pending order is triggered it's type becomes a buy/sell. The ticket number doesn't change.
  1. Remember a list of pending order tickets. Select each ticket and check the order type. If it's no longer pending, that one just opened. Remove it from the list.
  2. Remember a list of open order tickets. Select each opened order and see if it's in the list. If not, that one just opened. Add it to the list.

Thanks WHRoeder, I didn't realize that the ticket number doesn't change. Thanks a lot. 
/
To add comments, please log in or register