help please, i need some understanding in trading different pairs

Hello,

after 1.5 Years of programming my EA is ready to start, but i'm still a beginner.

Now: I want to trade serveral pairs. How do i manage this ?

I think, i have to copy my EA and rename it for every single pair and then open all the Charts and attach the new EAs to them, is that right ?

(i.e. MyExpertEUREUD, MyExpertUSDJYN, ....)

And can i use my include files for every EA or does every new EA need its own include files so that i have to copy and rename them for every new EA ?

And is there a problem, when all the different EAs use the same Names for the (include)Variables ?  (i prefer not to rename 1280 Variables for every new EA :-))

(i.e. then i would have an (include) Varaible called "EntryBuyLevel" in EA "MyExpertEURUSD" and the same (include) Variable "EntryBuyLevel" in EA "MyExpertUSDJPY")

Which EA is then calculatet first ? (Calculation every hour when no open Trade, otherwise Calculation on every Tick)

Thanks a lot

Mark

sumsv:

And can i use my include files for every EA or does every new EA need its own include files so that i have to copy and rename them for every new EA ?

And is there a problem, when all the different EAs use the same Names for the (include)Variables ?  (i prefer not to rename 1280 Variables for every new EA :-))

Which EA is then calculatet first ? (Calculation every hour when no open Trade, otherwise Calculation on every Tick)
  1. Code it to trade the current symbol, (don't hard code things like symbol name, 0.00001 for point, etc., and adjusting pips depends on the pair.) Put it on multiple charts.
  2. Why do you think it has to have its own? You are the one specifying the file name.
  3. Is there a problem when another person has your first name? Variables in one EA has nothing to do with another EA. (Only terminal variables are shared among all EAs.)
  4. The first chart that receives a new tick.

WHRoeder:
sumsv:

1. Code it to trade the current symbol, (don't hard code things like symbol name, 0.00001 for point, etc., and adjusting pips depends on the pair.) Put it on multiple charts.
  2. Why do you think it has to have its own? You are the one specifying the file name.
  3. Is there a problem when another person has your first name? Variables in one EA has nothing to do with another EA. (Only terminal variables are shared among all EAs.)
  4. The first chart that receives a new tick.

Danke sehr

you can handle other symbols in current chart,just pass the symbol string as parameter,do not use symbol() or null as the first parameter

iRSI(localsymbol,rsitimeframe,rsiperiod,rsiappliedprice,rsishift); 

Reason: